Emir. J. Food Agric. Year: 2017, Volume: 29, Issue: 5
- PVA Nanocomposites Reinforced with Cellulose Nanofibers from Oil Palm Empty Fruit Bunches (OPEFBs)
- A Study on the Effects of the Best Combination of Copper, Zinc, Iron, and Manganese on the Relationship of Lettuce Resistance to Botrytis cinerea and its Antioxidant System
- Comparative evaluation of the quality changes in Squid (Ommastrephes bartrami) during flake and slurry ice storage
- Phytochemical composition and antioxidant capacity in Mexican pecan nut
- Consumer perception of bread depending on wheat origin in relation to physicochemical characteristics of wheat flour
- Influence of altitudinal and latitudinal variation on the composition and antioxidant activity of polyphenols in Nicotiana tabacum L. leaf
- Effect of storage time on physicochemical, sensorial, and antioxidant characteristics, and composition of mango (cv. Azúcar) juice
- Characterization of aroma compounds in Indonesian traditional seasoning (asam sunti) made from Averrhoa bilimbi L.
- Slaughtering method affects lipid oxidation, microbial quality, textural properties and volatile profile of chicken patties during storage
- Agreement among bacteriological findings, vaginal discharges, and endometrial cytology for endometritis detection in postpartum beef cows.
- JCR, Journal Citation Reports (Thomson Reuters)
- Journal Master List (Thomson Reuters)
- SCIE, Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- CAB Abstracts (CABI Publishing)
See the full Indexing